Terms & Conditions
All payments are non refundable and non transferable.
Once a course has started all tuition fees must be paid in full.
Students will not be registered for examinations unless all fees have been paid in full.
Offers are only applicable as per dates stated.
Covid Medical form must be completed online before travelling to the college.
Only one offer can be used at any given time.
All tuition fees, unless otherwise stated exclude exam fees, kits, uniforms and books.
Photocopied notes will no longer be copied to help curb the spread of Covid 19. Notes will be made available through portal, google classroom or email.
All courses commence subject to minimum numbers, if minimum numbers are not met then course will not commence.
All tuition fees must be paid in full in order for student to be booked for exams.
All courses are subject to change due to ongoing amendments and updates by examining bodies. Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports therapy reserves the right to amend course content at any time in line with these changes.
The principal reserves the right to expel or suspend students.
Examining bodies reserve the right to refuse to accept students for examination if criteria has not been fulfilled.
The principal reserves the right to withdraw a student from examinations if criteria has not been fulfilled.
Commercial salon experience is subject to client demand and if these hours cannot be fulfilled by the college the student may need to get work experience hours else where.
Days,duration and times of courses are subject to change due to ongoing changes by the exam boards and college requirements.
Should there be unexpected closures by government or otherwise courses will be rescheduled or facilitated by other means. No refunds or deposits will be refunded.
There will be days allocated during the academic year for national wholesale beauty show, staff development and EQA visits.
A minimum attendance of 90% is required in order to meet exam specifications.
Exam dates are set by external bodies and allocated times for student exams are final. It is a students responsibility to ensure they are aware of times and dates of their exams and provide a suitable model.
As and from November 2018 Diploma in Media fashion and photographic make up artistry will run every Tuesday night 6.30-9.30. This course will only take holidays at Christmas only and will continue through all other breaks. Course will continue until May but students will be given the option to do some exams in January.
Students must ensure that they are aware of dates for all modules required for their course :
1) Holistic massage- Unit 22, holistic massage and Anatomy and physiology
2) Nail technology- Unit 22, Manicure and Nail technology
Where a prerequisite is not held by a student this can be enrolled on at the same time as the required qualification. These are conducted as a combined course and failure to gain the pre requisite may forfeit your qualification.
Commercial Beauty and photographic make up course is subject to day off subject to workshop schedule and Commercial salon
- If a student has to defer their place on a course there will be an additional charge.
- It is the students responsibility to contact the college to request to resit an exam. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to do so.
- If a student needs to resit an exam there will be an additional charge- €50 per theory resit paper & €100 per practical resit.
- If a student wishes to defer their exam there will be an additional charge- €50 for a deferred theory exam & €100 for a deferred practical exam. Depending upon the time a deferral request is made an additional exam fee may be incurred also.
- If a student receives an extension on an education & training assignment there will be a €30 charge per assignment to be corrected.
- If a student needs to defer or needs an extension on their case studies there will be an additional charge of €50 per case study module.
- If a student requests a replacement cert there will be a fee of €60.